BEST-SELLER Arena Groomer - Premier Arena Footing DragsRegular price $3,950.00 Save $-3,950.00
We have the best arena drags and groomers for all types of equestrian riding surfaces. Our standard and premiere Arena Drags work for ATV, UTVS and Tractors of all sizes. This Standard Arena Groomer works on premier facilities and equestrians.
Take your horseback riding to the next level with the Horse Riding Arena Footing Groomer Drags. Made in the USA, this arena groomer is designed to improve the footing of any dressage or horseback riding arena. Its durable construction is made to last through years of use, while its accuracy ensures that your arena is well-maintained at all times.
We make it easy to operate the groomer, even for novice users who are just getting started in creating the ultimate riding arena. Plus, its adjustable attachments allows for customization for any arena size or type of footing. It also has an integrated drag bar which helps to create a smoother, safer riding surface.
Customers are raving about our Arena Footing Groomer Drags, stating that it has helped to significantly improve the footing of their arenas. With its combination of accuracy, durability, and user-friendly design, this arena groomer is sure to help bring your riding experience to the next level.
The unique design of our Standard Arena Groomers features are extensive and start with heavy duty side rub rails. A row of adjustable, aggressive ripper teeth are offset, having a spacing of 4 inches and a working depth of up to 4 inches to create your perfect, desired finish. Spring tines provide the ultimate surface remixing of your sand and additive(s) and
1. 3-Point Hitch or Tow-Behind
- Standard on this arena drag is a 3-point hitch system but can be modified to a tow-behind system with the tongue and jack ratchet upgrade. Pull behind an ATV/UTV, gold cart, small tractor and side-by-sides with a min of 18-30HP - 500cc
2. Adjustable S-Tines
- The rear 2 rows of spring tines are offset and can be adjusted by a manual ratchet or an optional hydraulic cylinder to mix, lift, fluff and level the surface
3. Roller Bar
- Stabilizes, compacts, and prevents the tines from digging too deep into the footing. For maximum compaction the tines can be lifted completely.
- Rear bar roller pulverizes and packs the footing to your desired density, leaving an attractive pattern finish.
Perfect drag for use with your favorite blend of premier silica sand mixed with a fiber or textile or even Western footing. Rolls and evens your arena for a perfect finish every time. Affordable pricing + Made in the USA.
- Adjustable, ripper teeth
- 2 rows of spring tines provides the ultimate surface mixing for all footing types, including fiber AND Western footing
- This Standard groomer is compatible with all types of arena footings and can be pulled with a small tractor, ATV, UTV, golf cart, etc.
- No assembly required.
Shipping Costs Will Vary and will be added after placing order. Current costs with increased gas prices and trucking are shown at checkout. We will get a final quote based on your address and let you know of any updates or additional charges as needed.