Retired + Rehab Horse Farm Services
Retired Horse Farm Services
Equine Injuries and Illness
At Willow and Wolf Ranch, we understand the importance of having a reliable lay-up farm to care for your horse when injuries or illnesses occur. Our lay-up facilities and pastures are equipped to provide the high-quality equine care necessary for your horse's recovery. We work closely with the referring veterinarian and follow their recommendations to ensure that your horse receives the proper treatments and care needed to heal and rehabilitate safely. With our years of hands-on experience, we can provide individualized care to help your equine companion make a quick recovery, whether they require short-term stall rest or a long-term paddock or pasture lay-up. From equine injuries to colic and post-op care, Willow and Wolf Ranch is dedicated to providing exceptional care to your horse during their recovery period.
Equine Lay up Safety and Surveillance
Willow and Wolf Ranch provides 24 hour care with a qualified staff on the grounds at all times to ensure that owners will have peace of mind while their horse is recovering during the lay-up period. The 24 hour equine care and surveillance has helped the lay-up farm in achieving an impeccable safety record over the last 20 years.
Veterinarian and Professional Lay-up Support
We work closely with veterinarians and other professionals to develop an equine care, treatment and recovery solution for each resident to optimize the best results for your horse. The equine lay-up facilities at Willow and Wolf Ranch feature oversized stalls, several individual turn-outs and an assortment of generous green paddocks. Our facility is set up to provide a more peaceful atmosphere for the recovering patient.
- We specialize in the care of injured lay-ups, retired, and young horses.
- We do not have a lesson or training program on the farm unless you go through the trainer on site.
- Our pricing is designed to provide comprehensive, quality equine care.
- Prices do not include veterinarian or farrier services but will handle scheduling of appointments.
- The type and amount of grain fed is based on each horse’s nutritional needs.
- We live on the premises, and provide hands-on equine care.
- We have over 20 years of experience and have the knowledge and professional contacts to properly recognize and address various equine health issues.
Thanks for visiting the Willow and Wolf Ranch web site and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our service or the facility.