Retired Horse Farm Services
Equine Injuries and Illness
When injuries or illness occurs, it's so relieving to have a lay-up farm you can trust to handle and provide equine care for your horse. Willow and Wolf Ranch has the lay-up facilities and the pastures to provide the kind of lay-up services you need. We consult with the referring veterinarian and follow the veterinarian's counsel in providing the treatments and equine care required to heal or rehabilitate your horse as safely as possible. With years of hands-on experience, we can provide your equine friend with the individualized care needed for a quick recovery. Whether it's a simple equine injury, equine colic, post-op requiring stall rest or a long term paddock or pasture lay-up, Willow and Wolf Ranch is here to care for your horse rehabilitation during its recovery period.
Equine Lay up Safety and Surveillance
Willow and Wolf Ranch provides 24 hour care with a qualified staff on the grounds at all times to ensure that owners will have peace of mind while their horse is recovering during the lay-up period. The 24 hour equine care and surveillance has helped the lay-up farm in achieving an impeccable safety record over the last 20 years.
Veterinarian and Professional Lay-up Support
We work closely with veterinarians and other professionals to develop an equine care, treatment and recovery solution for each resident to optimize the best results for your horse. The equine lay-up facilities at Willow and Wolf Ranch feature oversized stalls, several individual turn-outs and an assortment of generous green paddocks. Our facility is set up to provide a more peaceful atmosphere for the recovering patient.
- We specialize in the care of injured lay-ups, retired, and young horses.
- We do not have a lesson or training program on the farm unless you go through the trainer on site.
- Our pricing is designed to provide comprehensive, quality equine care.
- Prices do not include veterinarian or farrier services but will handle scheduling of appointments.
- The type and amount of grain fed is based on each horse’s nutritional needs.
- We live on the premises, and provide hands-on equine care.
- We have over 20 years of experience and have the knowledge and professional contacts to properly recognize and address various equine health issues.
Thanks for visiting the Willow and Wolf Ranch web site and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our service or the facility.