New Rider Equipment List
Yay! So you are going to take riding lessons or your child is and you need a little help to know what to buy. While we could create a MASSIVE list of all our favorite items for horse and rider we know most of those just stating out with lessons are on a budget. We'll list just the purse basic and affordable brands below!
If you are looking for our affordable recommendations for kid's riding apparel and equipment here's our links to the basic must-haves; helmets, gloves and riding breeches for children.
- A helmet is required to ride with Billings Equestrian see our recommendations below. If you need to purchase a helmet here are links to affordable brands available through Amazon.
- Boots with a heel, not tennis shoes, must be worn for all lessons. Below are a couple lists to boots at reasonable prices.
- Billings Equestrian offers a range of riding memberships, individual lesson packages, as well as full training options
- Our program offers dressage, western and beginner jumper lessons.
- All lesson scheduling is managed directly by Sam; text is the best way for current students to inquire about scheduling needs or changes